Grove Lodge B&B
Grove Lodge B&B is located in the heart of County Monaghan which is renowned for it's unspoilt drumlin landscape, wildlife and beautiful scenery. It is an ideal location for fresh water fishing, scenic walks, cycling, horse riding and playing golf. Information on local history, poetry, lace making, music and art are catered for in our local Museum and Heritage centres.
This modern new guesthouse has rooms tastefully decorated to a very high standard combined with tranquil surroundings, ideal touring base for Northern Ireland, Border (3km). Centrally located to all amenities in Monaghan town and next door to the Hillgrove Hotel. Situated just fifteen minutes from the famous Rally School of Ireland. Irish Tourist Board approved and highly recommended.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- New purpose built Guesthouse
- Free wireless Internet access available (broadband)
- Modern ensuite rooms c/w T.V.s, hairdryers etc.
- Ideal touring base for Northern Ireland
- Private parking and gardens
- Centrally located to all amenities in Monaghan town
- Easy access to Dublin (90 min) and Belfast (75min.)
Grove Lodge B&B is a Member of the B&B Owners Association
Rooms priced from €70.00